September 02, 2006

CT Call

With venturing into the digital design world, I've realized that I need my own creative team. As a result, I'm seeking 2-3 people to join my brand new CT.

Please send 3 samples of your work, as well as a link to your most complete gallery. I'd also like to find out:

1) Why do you scrap?
2) What are your favourite subjects to scrap?
3) Why is it important to you to record family memories?

Send your information to bermudascrapper@hotmail.com. Please save your samples to 72dpi at 500x500 pixels.

As a member of the CT, you will be required to complete at least one layout with each kit, to be posted at at least 4 different sites, including Digi Scrap Yard. This will probably work out to 3-4 layouts per month.

Deadline for the call is September 15.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Awesome Sara! Congrats on your first CT. Love those flashcards! What a cool idea.