January 15, 2007

So much...

It's a new year already and I've been terrible with keeping up my postings. So much has happened in the last couple of months.

Firstly, my designing is being put on the back-burner for now. Digi Scrap Yard had to close its doors and, with so much else going on right now, I've decided to hold-off on designing for a while. I'm sure I'll get back into it before long, but for now, I think this is best.

Secondly, I've been busy with several creative teams. Not long ago, I was asked to join Melissa Rose's team at Oscraps.com. Melissa is a very talented designer and a wonderful Christian woman, so that has been fun. Also, I was digital guest CT at ACherryOnTop.com for December-January. We hosted a crop during that time, so I handled a two-hour time-slot during the crop, running Bingo, doing a fast-scrap and handing out points. It was so much fun.

Also, I'll be joining two other CT's in the very near future - one as a regular position, and the other as a guest position for the month of February. So, be sure to check back soon to see where!

Thirdly, our church Scrapbook ministry is growing in leaps and bounds. Every month, we have more new faces, so I'm sure we're going to run out of room in the lower area where we've been meeting all this time, which means we'll have to move upstairs to the main hall. It'll mean a lot more work, but I'm so excited that we're growing so much!

Finally, well, I'm sure there's a lot more, but for now... I'll be teaching a Scrapbooking and Paper Crafting class at the Community Education Programme this quarter. It is an 8-week course that will run for two-hours every Wednesday night. You can contact me for more information, if you'd like!

Talk to ya soon!

No comments: