February 22, 2009

A quiet afternoon...

So much to do and so little time! DH is out of the house, and so are my kids, so I've been left with an afternoon to myself!

Unfortunately, a late night is slowly catching up with me and now I'm so drowsy... I went for a quick walk down the street to the shop to pick up the paper and a pastry, and came home to get some more work done for my upcoming classes, but discovered that the cream in the pastry had turned off! YUCK! I'm not really in a mood to go back and ask for my 50p back, but... oh, well...

Yes, I'll be teaching again soon! We've set up classes at Ackworth Garden Centre, beginning the first Wednesday in March. I'm so excited! We've had a lot of interest, and I think will be adding one or two more classes soon, as well!

It's an 8-week course that teaches the basics of scrapbooking, as well as a variety of paper-crafting techniques utilizing a variety of products distributed by Do Crafts, here in the UK.

This is just one part of what we hope will be the relaunch of my scrapping business, like I had in Bermuda, under a new name - My Happy Scrapbooks is the current contender! I'll be advertising for custom albums, teaching and craft parties.

No comments: