June 06, 2010

I suck at blogging...

You'd think that with me being a writer and all, I'd be pretty good at blogging... well, YOU'RE WRONG!

The big problems in remembering to log in here. Oh, well...

Anyway, big news - we're moving back to Bermuda this August! DH has been offered a new position at the hospital in Bermuda, and our house is in the selling stages, so we're off! We've already started packing, but I'm sure it's still going to feel like a mad rush when the time comes.

I finish work at the end of this month, so that'll still give me a month with the boys at school. So, hopefully, I'll actually be able to accomplish something during those mornings.

I'll also be busy teaching a Chinese club at Tommy's school for the rest of this term (starting Thursday!). The school was accepted into an exchange programme and has been paired with a school in Chengdu. His headmistress recently came back from visiting their school, and I believe teachers from their school are due to visit Crofton sometime in the next school year. Hopefully, we'll be able to find someone to teach the class/club next year.

Well, that's all for this very brief installment - oh, except for that since we're moving back to Bermuda, the BERMUDA SCRAPPER IS BACK! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for postings!

1 comment:

Clare said...

HI Sarah,

Good Luck with your move back to Bermuda. I bet your so looking forward to it, though sad you are leaving too!

Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog! It's great to have you visit!

Love, Clare x