May 15, 2006

Hopes & Dreams

With Mother’s Day just passed, I think about the people who made me a mother – my two darling little boys.

Neither have started school yet, and one is still in diapers, but I still like to think about where they will be in 20 years. Where will they be? What will they do? How will life treat them?

When it comes down to it, I have two major goals for them.

The first is that they will be happy. I want them to enjoy life. I want them to find wives that will compliment them in every way. I want them to do something that they love to do.

The second is more important. I pray that they will always be in the centre of God’s will. It’s no use doing what you like if you are not doing what God wants you to do. You cannot be happy and disobedient at the same time.

No comments: