June 05, 2006

Designing on my mind...

I haven’t scrapped a lick this weekend, although I got awfully close. I plotted and planned to my hearts content but I haven’t actually created a page.

And I really need to get cracking… Why?

I only have a couple of weeks to complete my pages for the Memory Makers Masters contest, get colour copies and get them mailed out to wherever they need to go for the July deadline. On top of that, the KI Memories deadline is looming as well. Not to mention the one-off page contests for ACOT and beginning my CT duties at NDISB.

This is what I DID get done this weekend though – I know exactly what my pages should look like for the MMM and KI contests. I’ve sketched them out, now I just have to find the right photos for them.

Also, I continued working on my very first digi kit, “Wildflowers,” and started working on another new kit “Bermuda Blue.” As soon as Scrapdragon Designs is up and running, they should be ready for sale. I’ll try and post a teaser, at least for “Wildflowers,” later…

No comments: